-
August 10th, 2001, 11:09 AM
#31
HB Forum Owner
*LOL@Virg*
------------------
Sounds of laughter..
Shades of love...
Death Defying
-
August 11th, 2001, 12:12 AM
#32
-
August 13th, 2001, 01:11 PM
#33
Inactive Member
There should be a help-group or something. IAA or something like that.
-
August 21st, 2001, 11:37 PM
#34
HB Forum Owner
This is a help group. Ill help you fall on yer face if you help me with my homework! *snort*
No really..... uhm..... I had the answer.... but i forgot!
PEOPLE DONT NEED CHURCH TO HAVE FAITH!
that was it.... oh and I need coffee..someone gonna bring me coffeeeeeee??? TLB showed her boobies on the other thread!
------------------
Everyone thinks i am insane.... all but my friends deep inside the earth......
-
August 22nd, 2001, 01:04 AM
#35
-
August 22nd, 2001, 04:32 AM
#36
Inactive Member
*points to Myra* Dats my sis 
I have spirituality I guess you'd call it *S* Im to tired to explain it though... Drinks myras coffee and mails myself to her house for a visit ..
-
August 22nd, 2001, 07:57 PM
#37
Inactive Member
-
August 23rd, 2001, 01:16 PM
#38
HB Forum Owner
Wohooooooo *bounces off the walls waitin for Jules to get here*
Thanks Liquid.... *Giggles* that sounds silly.... thanks liquid.... think about it.... saaaaaaayyyyyyyy it! not IT exactly but liquid....yes.. say liquid... nonononon.. sayy thanks liquid... yes.. Forgot my point again
------------------
Everyone thinks i am insane.... all but my friends deep inside the earth......
-
August 23rd, 2001, 02:26 PM
#39
Inactive Member
sis? are you feeling ok? hmmmm... was your point that we are just a lil bit ummm crazy, weird, off the wall, outta our ever lovin minds? how many more can I think of? nope thats it . *pounding on the box* hey sis!? you gonna let me outta here? Please? Um your dog is coming this way.. umm I don't like the looks in his eyes!!!!!!!
Thanks Liquid! *LOL* took me 4 times to spell that right . we try *G* plus it helps that we get along so great
------------------
the only acceptance we need is from ourselves
-
August 23rd, 2001, 09:40 PM
#40
HB Forum Owner
I'm hungry...Lucky peed on the box.. he pees on everything yanno... yeap... oooooooh. sorry sis *snicker*
------------------
Everyone thinks i am insane.... all but my friends deep inside the earth......
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks